at UPPSC Recruitment 2012-Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Recruitment 2012
Apply Online for 949 Various Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 949 various vacancies. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 17-04-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
Public works department:
7. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 543 vacancies
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details
After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan. Fee must be paid at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. Amount of fee would be Rs. 80/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ST candidates. PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment. For Dependants/Ex-Serviceman/Women According to the original category mentioned previously.
Selection Process: Candidates need to appear for Interview and based on their performances, selections would be made.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply online through the UPPSC website. After submission of application candidates need to take print of application form as well as Challan. Fee must be paid within next two working days to complete the process of application.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Click on “All Notification/Advertisement” link, select Apply button.
3. For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option.
4. Fill all marked details carefully and click on Submit Application Form button.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details.
8. Upload your photograph and signature.
9. Select Submit Application Form and take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 13-04-2012
Closing Date for the Receipt of Applications: 17/04/2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, scheme of examination, exam centre details, interview details and other instructions, Check on the link given below
For Government Certification in IT, Finance, Foreign Trade and more visit www.vskills.in