at CBSE Recruitment 2012-Government Jobs in Delhi
CBSE Recruitment 2012
Online Application for 224 Various Vacancies: Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE invites applications for the recruitment of 224 Various Vacancies. The eligible and talented, energetic candidates may apply through online application mode on or before 26/12/2011. The information about age limit, no of vacancies, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and other details of CBSE Recruitment 2012 is mentioned below…
CBSE Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
Group-C: 168 Posts
10. Staff Car Driver: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates see the advertisement for more details about age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates see the advertisement for more details regarding educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates pay the application fee Rs-100/- plus Postal charges Rs-50/- in the form of Demand Draft issued by Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi. Candidates must write their name, Father’s name, & Control No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft. No fee for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based on written test, Computer Knowledge/Speed test, and interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible and suitable candidates can apply through online application mode from the website http://www.cbse.nic.in . After submission of online application candidates take a print out of filled online application and affix a recent passport size photograph send it along with necessary certificates in an closed envelope super scribing the application for the post of to the following address by speed post/registered post The Joint Secretary (A&L), Shiksha Kendra, CBSE, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092 on or before 26/12/2011.
Instructions for online applying:
1. Before online apply candidates have a valid email id to know the information regarding written test, interview call letters etc.
2. Candidates pay the application fee through demand draft before online applying.
3. Candidates are login the CBSE website and click on online apply link and enter all the details correctly at appropriate places and click on submit button.
4. Candidates note the system generated registration no and password for future reference.
5. After submission of online application candidates take a print out of online application in A-4 size paper and paste a recent passport size photograph place provided on the application form and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form and attach the necessary documents send it to the given address.
6. Candidates keep a photocopy of print out of online application for future reference before sending.
Last date for online applying: 26/12/2011
For more details about no of posts, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, pay scale, application fee, selection process and other details of CBSE Recruitment 2012 is mentioned at the link given below…
For Government Certification in IT, Finance, Foreign Trade and more visit www.vskills.in